Shipping & Return Policy
Please contact sales@Polakguitars.com for special International Ordering Instructions.
Return policy and procedures
Polak Custom Shop orders cannot be canceled, returned or refunded.
You are responsible for all shipping charges unless you received the wrong merchandise or if the merchandise arrived damaged due to shipping.
- Refund payment method is the same as your original payment method
- If payment method was American Express, then your refund amount will be reduced by 3.5% because American Express does not refund that amount to us (this does not apply to Visa, MC, or Discover)
- Items will not be replaced or refunded when misused or abused
- Shipping costs are non-refundable
- Modification and Labor Charges are non-refundable
For example, a payment you made to Polak Guitars to have your instrument set up differently than how it is normally offered is not refundable
- A 15% restocking fee may apply if returned merchandise is not in like-new condition
Please use all original packing materials when returning the product. Call or email us for step-by-step re-packaging instructions. If the returned instrument is damaged due to insufficient re-packaging, then your total refund amount will be adjusted downward, or the instrument may be sent back to you. If the returned instrument is damaged due to rough handling by the carrier, then your total refund amount will not be affected. Polak Custom Guitars is not responsible for lost or damaged merchandise during return shipping. We highly recommend return shipping with UPS, FedEx, or USPS with tracking number and purchasing insurance for your package.
Polak Custom Guitars, Inc.
Electric instrument limited lifetime warranty
Polak Guitars warrants this Polak brand instrument to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for as long as it is owned by the original retail purchaser, except that pickups, switches, jacks, controls, all other electronic components, tuning machines, hardware, pick guards, plated surfaces, gig bags, cases and case hardware are warranted for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. This warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser that purchased directly from Polak Guitars or an Authorized Polak Guitars Dealer or Distributor and is subject to the limitations set forth herein.
Important: Please retain your original sales receipt. It is your proof of purchase validating this limited warranty.
The Polak Guitars Dealer from whom you purchased your instrument may also be authorized for warranty service and should be the first point of contact when service of any kind is required for your Polak Guitars instrument. To receive warranty service, return the complete instrument to an Authorized Polak Guitars Service Center, with your sales receipt as proof of purchase, during the applicable warranty period. Defective components that qualify for coverage under this warranty will be repaired or replaced (at Polak’s discretion) without charge. Remedies beyond normal service repair of any Polak Guitars instrument require both an evaluation and confirmation of the defect and a direct recommendation to Polak Guitars from an Authorized Polak Guitars Service Center for alternative considerations. All transportation, insurance and freight charges associated with warranty service and repairs on Polak Guitars instruments are the responsibility of the purchaser, as is any service initiated for the purpose of customizing setups or adjustments beyond factory specifications. Initial standard setup and adjustment of the instrument and its components at the time of purchase are considered normal Dealer product preparation and are not covered by this warranty.
Limitations and Exclusions
The following items are not covered by this warranty.
- Fret wear, saddle wear, nut wear, strings and batteries.
- Setups, adjustments or routine maintenance of any kind.
- Damage to finishes or cracks/splitting/warping of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to or contact with sun, fire, moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration, guitar straps, guitar stands/hangers made from vinyl, plastic, rubber or other synthetic materials, any other chemicals or non-approved polishes.
- Damage, corrosion or rusting of any hardware components caused by humidity, salty air, or exposure to the moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration.
- Any damage to an instrument resulting from customization or modification.
- Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument, case or gig bag including jacks, controls, switches, plated surfaces, tuning machines, pick guards, zippers, clasps, handles, latches, case hardware etc.
- All other damage and deterioration due to normal usage, wear and tear, aging, accidents, neglect, abuse, or Acts of Nature.
- Any instrument, whose serial number is missing, altered or tampered with in any fashion.
- Any instrument purchased from anyone other than Polak Guitars or an Authorized Polak Guitars’ Dealer.
- Instruments that have been serviced by unauthorized persons (any person other than an Authorized Polak Guitars Service Center).
The foregoing constitutes the only warranty made by Polak Guitars with respect to the products and is made expressly in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied.
Any implied warranties, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchant ability or fitness for any particular purpose, imposed under state law are limited to the duration of this limited warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts so the above limitations may not be applicable to you.
Polak Guitars, Inc. assumes no liability for property damage resulting from neither failure of this product nor any loss of income, satisfaction, or damages arising from the loss of use of same due to defects or availability of same during service.
*This warranty applies only to Polak Guitars instruments manufactured after January 1, 2017 and purchased and serviced within Israel, U.S.A., and Canada. Warranties outside these countries are as defined by the authorized Polak Guitars Distributor for your country or region, and may vary from the above in terms and/or length.
Effective Date: January 1, 2017
Mailing Address, Israel:
Hadas 4 St., Building “Mivney Taasia”
Or Akiva, Israel, 3060000
Telephone: +972 54.447.0894
Mailing Address, USA:
Polak Guitars USA
227 Bellevue Way NE, #688
Bellevue, WA 98004, USA
Telephone: +1 800.390.9711 x802